Only people mentioned by Nackendara in this post can reply
Chill Bite @Chillbite
16 April, 09:48
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
You’re amazing!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chill Bite @Chillbite
24 November, 04:07
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
I’m sorry...
Can you tell me about the very last image with drop 4953?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
24 November, 10:51
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
Say I'm reading for a part. So this is how I'd interpret the scene, the words, the images...

And I'll spend another night (read: in uncertainty)

Waiting for the morning light (waiting for something that's never been seen before)

Like so many nights before (an endless loop that never ends)

Till his key is in the door (a door that never opens as it seems no God, angel or savior has any key for a door that's been shut for eons but like a hopeful I wait anyway knowing it's in vain)

I'm amazed at all his words (I can visualize his words even though they never come to pass)

Soaring like the flight of birds (words of hope and love)

But the message they can bring, is the flutter of a wing (the only message is that all those words are fleeting and just a flutter of a wing)

Making ripples in an ocean, where the whales have ceased to sing (the whales sense ripples sent out but they no longer sing as there's no call, just ripples)

The Q drop is shattered. No more to see.