Kerry Lincoln @Kerrylincoln6
22 November, 08:53
Talk to your parents and grandparents about phone scams. My mom almost lost $20,000 to a phone scam today. Luckily my husband and I were there. We reported it to the local police.
This was an Amazon scam. My mom got an automated call from “Amazon” that said they detected a fraudulant charge. She hit “1” to continue. They had her sign on to her computer, including her amazon account and bank account. They mirrored her computer. When they wanted to issue the refund (for $799) they said it had to be done in 2 steps because of tranfer “limits”. She was told she had to input the amount and tried to do one for $200. The computer was slow and lagging...it ended up being $20,000 They told her she needed to go to the bank and withdraw money in cash and mail it to the address they provided. She went to the bank and withdrew the cash. They instructed her on how to mail it out. It stopped there. I told her to hang up. We called the cops. Watch out for your elders.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
My mother got an amazon call and they said she owed them money. She said I never bought anything from Amazon and hung up on them. I told her not to answer any calls that she didn't recognize.
09:04 PM - Nov 22, 2021
In response Kerry Lincoln to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TBIYTC in this post can reply
Kerry Lincoln @Kerrylincoln6
22 November, 09:49
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
It’s bad if it gets out of hand. Teaching my mom that it’s ok to hang up or even get back to them. A legit call will give a callback number and not pressure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396