Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 November, 04:11
122/221

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
If the White Hats allow this movie to play out any longer, the patriots in Canada will be in COVID concentration camps before the end of December 2021. Australia has already started this process with the help of the military:
08:29 PM - Nov 22, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
24 November, 08:27
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
They are. Australians and Canadians are standing up against it, I am evidence of this. We are dealing with criminals who have an agenda. The protests do not deter these criminals from pressing forward. Australia’s territorial governments (like state governments) are putting people into camps anyway, in spite of people protesting. My belief is that this is being allowed to play out in Australia to warn people everywhere else about what’s coming. If and when it starts happening in Canada I will fight to my desth not to be taken.

Please don’t assume that what is happening in Australia is because people aren’t standing up - they are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
24 November, 01:17
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
More Information

Australian Army Begins Transferring COVID-Positive Cases, Contacts to Quarantine Camps
Posted by EU Times on Nov 23rd, 2021
https://www.eutimes.net/20...

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
23 November, 01:13
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
there are no white hats...these that you call white hats are black sun operatives running operation trust 2.0 on you and people like you...donnie is black sun king of north america

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
23 November, 08:04
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
Could be. I don’t mind being wrong, but if that’s true, we all might as well take the death jabs, because these people have the world’s military at there control and I don’t see hiw we can win if what you say is true. Got any ideas? I’m genuinely asking.