Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
22 November, 09:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
Some unhappy truth there

I've managed to drop some small red pills & got the attention of some people around me but there are still some who swear by the bloody shot for instance, because their doctor said they needed it, or some big name in religion said all but one of the shots was ok so they took the recommended one...it's very frustrating

I was tempted to challenge people to doing something like spitting out nanobots from your saliva - I started to run a black light over some people I knew who got the shot but they probably still wouldn't believe it even if they lit up like a Christmas tree

Sad

I really didn't know just how badly so many people were programmed, in thrall, whatever you want to call it

It's really shocking & dismaying
09:50 AM - Nov 22, 2021
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
22 November, 06:48
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
has anyone watched the interview with Lrvin? trying to find it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
22 November, 10:08
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Sometimes you just have to give them this, tell them to go see for themselves and wait for them to call, some will others can see this snd can not believe their own eyes

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
22 November, 10:54
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
I remember Tony Patellaresco advised this & along with building one of his "nano buckets", I tried the bath. I was relieved when no boogers came out 😛

I can recommend to people & they can do what they want

I've done the "bucket" & other methods of detox & taken things like ivervectin & they see me getting better, one even says she admires me...but they keep right on chugging along half-asleep

Still, whenever there is an opening I try to put my shoulder to the door & get a word & suggestion in - that's about all you can do