Doq Holliday @doqholliday
God bless you VK wherever you are. Have an amazing day!
12:17 AM - Nov 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
27 November, 10:39
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I am not on twitter. The other day I saw someone sharing posts, but it’s not the same & a lot of retweets. 🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
24 November, 02:09
My thoughts & prayers to him & family as well, I believe God is watching over him, praying he comes back soon with new pics of red pandas🙏🏼❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
23 November, 10:22

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
23 November, 10:16
yes! God bless VK. Missing him.

1776 ... @IGG1776
23 November, 06:29

Diana DJT @Diana
24 November, 02:10
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Always wondered about Mr. Parrot, the incredible Falcon man❤️💥

Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
22 November, 12:07
DOC DOC HE ON TELLAGRAM..😊😊😊

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
22 November, 10:18
Miss him!!!

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
22 November, 09:41
❤️🇺🇸

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
22 November, 09:18
Was just thinking of him right before I saw this post. I am hoping he's proud of us for holding the line!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 November, 09:13
Nana will be your 107

Hope your Sunday was awesome, Doq.

Thinking of JFK & my Dad today.
Thanking the Good Lord for time travel today & his plans for JFK.

Nana still has a ticket for the Thanksgiving Dinner we went to at a local church each year that I had in my hand on this day in 1991 when my brother came to my office to tell me my Dad died that morning of a massive heart attack.

He was MY Rock, miss him a lot, but I never question God's plan.

We love you so much, JR, Kid on The Side of The Road.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
22 November, 08:37
🙏🙏🙏

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 November, 07:02
My neighbor is is the Naval reserve ... he his been gone for sometime now ... just heard he's stationed in Africa / Ethiopia until August.
Also heard that Africa was being "cleansed" ... Pray for them all!

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
22 November, 02:50
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Diana DJT @Diana
24 November, 02:13
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Sending prayers 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Bee Bee @BxAx17
22 November, 05:17
HI VK👋🏻

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

reaper myer @reapermyer
22 November, 12:31
it must be day time wherever vk is hmmm