God bless you VK wherever you are. Have an amazing day!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

#GodBlessAmerica the land of the free because of the brave πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ So thankful for #Patriots #HoldingTheLine #AnonsAreMyHeroes

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I am not on twitter. The other day I saw someone sharing posts, but it’s not the same & a lot of retweets. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Believe in God & country, a seeker of truth & grateful to all the Digital Soldiers 🐸 God bless President Trump & our great military πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

My thoughts & prayers to him & family as well, I believe God is watching over him, praying he comes back soon with new pics of red pandasπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

They all get to go to Jail. Donald Trump will be my president forever. Love this Huge family we have! TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

yes! God bless VK. Missing him.

#2A, #USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #FamilyIsEverything πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Believe in God & country, a seeker of truth & grateful to all the Digital Soldiers 🐸 God bless President Trump & our great military πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response 1776 #FightBack to his Publication

Always wondered about Mr. Parrot, the incredible Falcon man❀️πŸ’₯

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWe have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

DOC DOC HE ON TELLAGRAM..😊😊😊

Wife, mom, mamaw of 7. Loves God country and the ability to be free. This is our America, home of the brave and land of the free. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

WπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²WπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²GπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²1πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²WπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²GπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²A

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Miss him!!!

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Former liberal, happily MAGA now!!

Was just thinking of him right before I saw this post. I am hoping he's proud of us for holding the line!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeFlynn

Nana will be your 107

Hope your Sunday was awesome, Doq.

Thinking of JFK & my Dad today.
Thanking the Good Lord for time travel today & his plans for JFK.

Nana still has a ticket for the Thanksgiving Dinner we went to at a local church each year that I had in my hand on this day in 1991 when my brother came to my office to tell me my Dad died that morning of a massive heart attack.

He was MY Rock, miss him a lot, but I never question God's plan.

We love you so much, JR, Kid on The Side of The Road.

Imagine the New World Coming. Love our Boss DJT. The Mission was always about the Children.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

WE ARE WINNING! 🍊 🍊 🍊 The future is ours. Thank God for all these beautiful Patriots and light warriors who are spreading the Good News!

My neighbor is is the Naval reserve ... he his been gone for sometime now ... just heard he's stationed in Africa / Ethiopia until August.
Also heard that Africa was being "cleansed" ... Pray for them all!

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Newbie, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Generica Persona to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Generica Persona to her Publication

Sending prayers πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

(2) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

HI VKπŸ‘‹πŸ»

Where We Go One, We Go All . πŸ™πŸΌπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Jesus is KING!!! ✝️ #FamilyIsEverything . 11:11 #JFKJRLives ✨❀️✨ #GodWins #WWG1WGA

I miss him so much πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

🀩

it must be day time wherever vk is hmmm