Only people mentioned by Ladydiaz in this post can reply
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
21 November, 10:18
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
this article's link to the letter wouldn't open for me so i found it here 👇🏻 i'm posting it to your "find" in case anyone has the problem i had and needs an alternative to view

thx for turning us onto yours (i woulda never had a clue without you)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
21 November, 10:56
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
This is sad and reading the letter of this person who identifies as a Jan'6er is disheartening. Where are the supposed white hats? Where is Trump? You would think he would send in his lawyers to help those who assembled to support him on January 6th. Where is Kue? I know many casualties. There seems to be alot of causualties. With these individuals who are in prison... the shot killing adults... teens... and now children... people losing their jobs... livelihoods.. being shunned by family and friends..how much more casualties will there be? They are going after the children with the experimental shot. Do you understand? God help us. This is not just a saying. Seriously God... please..deliver us from our enemies. We trust not in man... the might of man (military)..Trump..Kue..no individual/s who are supposed to be dead but really are alive.. Lord we trust in you. Forgive those who look to men/man to save/deliver them. We look to you..the only Savior of humanity. In Christ we pray Amen!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396