P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
21 November, 06:57
πŸ’‰πŸ’€πŸ’‰ Vaccine vans turning up schools to inject childrenβ—πŸ˜³β—

πŸš«πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰β˜£οΈ #PharmaFascistTerrorHealth βš οΈπŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’€

❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ DON'T TOUCH THE CHILDREN ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❗

🎩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
At this point if your kids are still in ANY public school, YOU THE PARENT are the problem. No mortgage, credit cards, cell phone bills, utility bills, car payment, etc., will ever be more important than your children. And if you don't believe that, imagine life without your child. If the brainwashing doesn't get them, some not-so-well meaning nurse that thinks she knows what's best your child will. By then it will be too late. Keep in mind these people have nothing to lose. They KNOW they're going down and they're going to take as many as possible with them.
07:10 PM - Nov 21, 2021
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
16 January, 05:51
In response Made In America to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
26 December, 08:26
AMEN!!!

drew tyler @wncpattymillsriva
11 December, 01:29
the system developed by bill barrs daddy and epstein amoung others starting at the dalton school isnt just in public schools. its just as much if not more in private schools with a tweak or two. and they charge u 30 k minimum. home school is the only way

26 December, 10:06
In response drew tyler to his Publication
I know. I've taught in public and private schools. Yeah, it's a little better in private school, but BETTER isn't good enough. For whatever reason many just don't understand that the same system that governs our children is the same system that governs our government. It's all corrupt. The ONLY difference is in education, you're dealing with children. The same people that planned this plan-demic decades ago didn't leave children out of the equation. Dumbing down started in the 50's when children began having reading problems. That was all intentional. Add to that, women hit the workforce, dads disappeared from the home, divorces skyrocketed, kids went to daycare, families fell apart, kids were put on medications to "adjust", and families just ceased to be families. THIS WAS THEIR PLAN ALL ALONG. Think about the years, the decades it took to plan this all out. These same people RUN education. You think they care if your child succeeds?????? NO!!! It's to their benefit if they don't.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 December, 05:47
In today's day and age my children would be home.
Thank GOD they are both out of the system of indoctrination.

OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
01 December, 07:03
I get exactly where you're coming from. I thought the same thing. Then I ran for school board and won bigly. Since then I have systematically replaced board members each year with Patriot candidates, and they won. I am 3 for 3. Change happens on the local level; dig in, pray constantly, then give the bastards hell! My kids and community are now winning bigly. Just sayin...it's a great day to kick some evil asses everyday. WWG1WGA

Msterri ... @Msterri
03 December, 12:08
In response OKLAHOMA PATRIOT to his Publication
This is the way you do it! You make the changes in your school district, don’t run away from it. Great job!

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
05 December, 08:39
In response OKLAHOMA PATRIOT to his Publication
Love this πŸ‘†

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
01 December, 04:23
AMEN IT TRULY IS GOOD V/S EVIL GOD V/S SATAN WISDOM COMES FROM KNOWING GODS WORD GOD TEACHES THAT AND TO HAVE DISCERNMENT GET YOU CHILDREN AWAY FROM THESE EVIL PEDOPHILES AND EVIL INDOCTRINATION

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
01 December, 01:41
Thank you for posting that!

I've been hollering about the public school system for more than 20 years.

I was a single mom, on disability, & I still managed to homeschool my son.

01 December, 03:35
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
I've been on both sides; parent and teacher. I never left parenting, BUT I did leave teaching. It became apparent about 2 years into teaching that something was seriously wrong. My 5th and 6th graders couldn't form a coherent sentence, nor could they read. It wasn't their fault, but as a teacher, you're expected to teach them at grade level with grade level materials. That was impossible because I had to go all the way back to 1st and 2nd grade material. By the end of the year, at best, we were learning 3rd grade material and moving into 4th grade. I requested to maintain the same students the following year and moved into a 6th grade teaching position. The saddest thing I ever did was promote these kids to 7th grade. I had no choice, it was policy "No child left behind." It was like sending a baby into the street and telling it take care of itself. I resigned in March. I just can't watch it anymore. It's a system designed to fail and it's all about the $$$$$$.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
01 December, 10:15
AMEN !!!

NOTHING IS MORE PRECIOUS THAN OUR CHILDREN

Paisley Park @Paisley66
21 November, 07:18
Try telling that to my fucking atupid ass β€œhusband” who doesn’t believe a word I say!!!

21 November, 07:45
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
It's tough living with someone that doesn't share your values and can't discern right from wrong. I've been there, done that. My husband learned the hard way that sometimes I know what I've talking about. Several years ago, he took our 3 month old son to be vaccinated while I was at work. I wanted to clobber him. That evening, the baby began having seizures and had to be rushed to the ER on 4 different occasions, each time the doctors told us he was having temper tantrums and that's why he held his breath, went lifeless, and turned blue. Total BS!!! The whole ordeal almost caused a divorce and did cause a ten month separation. I had left the nursing field because I saw first hand what vaccines did to children, BUT "it wasn't on the news so it couldn't be real." That was the LAST vaccine he EVER GOT.
I don't know what to say to you because I know what I would so but everyone's situation is different. I just hope your hubby wakes up before real damage is done.