Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
24 November, 03:25
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Recovery? There no such thing...I can't be reinserted into the Matrix, which is how I KNOW this ends with our Journey Together (into) our Brave New World. #2450 drives me, motivates me, and reassures me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
24 November, 10:18
In response Devout Patriot to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 November, 09:47
I miss Wyatt on Twitler. 😔

RD5 507 @RD5507
20 November, 09:38
The 6000 year war ... Genesis 3:15 ... glad to see more waking up to the root ... evil hates all goodness, jealous of all goodness, especially innocent babies of all kinds. Spraying poison on the air and the food and the water ... then education and morals and more ... lies & injury & murder ... the outcome of their immense investments over last 100 years is enormous - but now negative returns everywhere. Will we dig down to hidden rooms and secret roots of masonic everywhere? doing that even in my rural area will take longer than many have the stomach to go in this fight. But we will get there ... how about your area? the evil should be given no quarter.