TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
20 November, 07:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
I hope Trump and whoever in the military are having fun writing and directing this movie, like with fake Biden supposedly getting a colonoscopy yesterday. Reading that news release in the morning provided me a much-needed laugh. 😂 And I think that detail is part of the larger narrative of him experiencing physical and cognitive decline, laying the groundwork for removal from [fake] office. I am reassured knowing that Trump and the alliance are 100% in control of this operation!
08:42 PM - Nov 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by BlueStatePatriot in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
24 November, 11:13
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
Damn, bro!

You had to go & say "operation."

LOL.

https://youtu.be/rCMXaykYm...
He Has What For Brains? - YouTube

This video should be shared at high volumes, preferably with someone who needs a laugh. This video is satire/parody and just for fun. This video was made for...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
24 November, 11:39
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Ha! The pun was unintended. 🤣