Anthony Michau18 @AnthonyMichau18
Well Well Well this sure got over looked today...........

#MAGA
09:10 PM - Nov 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by AnthonyMichau18 in this post can reply
Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
20 November, 11:01
In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication
...i got my hand smacked on FB for posting this...ahem...THEY say its still ongoing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
20 November, 01:34
Juan said last night that a lot of things would be happening at the same time, lots going on right now, Rittenhouse verdict, Biden going to Hospital, this, Mr Pool posting picks of White house blocked off and military trucks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best is Yet to Come...#137 @Cali_Patriot_Anon
20 November, 01:33
Fake News!

reaper myer @reapermyer
19 November, 10:19
sauce?

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
19 November, 10:09
When I looked at her twitter account; it looks like she deleted this. She re-tweeted she would update soon. Haven't been able to see any news on this. If you find any, please share. Thanks in advance. I will as well.