Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
OMGosh!!!!

"Recently Exposed Video showing Ex-NFL Player Zac Stacy Beating the Shit Out of Ex-Girlfriend in Front their Kid!

Read the 'MSM' Headlines, nearly everyone says 'Allegedly Beating'. Really?? Throw this POS, Coward in jail!!"

~ Douglass Perry
03:01 PM - Nov 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
20 November, 03:05
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
I couldn't believe when I was reading the news headlines of allegedly. Unbelievable that the news outlets can get away with printing crap like that. Did you all notice the baby on the couch when he was beating the woman? I am so angry and upset, by what all is going on in the world. I hope and pray GOD will eradicate these demons from the earth. I am truly feeling lost in this disgusting world we are living in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
19 November, 10:08
His ex-girlfriend did not beat herself.

Time for a restraining order, at the very least.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
19 November, 12:51
bit he was a good boy and didudu nuffin…

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
19 November, 12:05
He will see Gods wrath.SOON
PROMISE

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
18 November, 11:49
Who is filming it??? Disgusting, animal who is an empty soul!! Too hard to watch - he is a piece of 💩- hope she files charges and divorces that turd!!

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
18 November, 11:36
a deranged 'animal' , who needs to be 'put down' for the safety of the child and the childs mother.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
18 November, 03:08
Won't hear outcry from the peanut gallery except it's the the white woman's fault. This POS is done!

jon ⭐Tripple⭐Beam⭐soldier @staggerlee420
18 November, 03:06
That was her white privilege.

Carey Lou @Careylou
18 November, 03:05
Run, do not walk, away fast

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
18 November, 03:02
This is so hard to watch.