Linda Barrier @Linda_Barrier21
29 January, 03:53
QAnon, [29.01.21 14:06]
❗️Breaking

🔷President Trump has ordered the immediate execution of 11 Pentagon members.
The move is due to their collaboration with the Chinese Communist Party against Vice President Mike Pompeo.

Cui Tiankai, Chinese Communist Party ambassador to the United States, arrested a few minutes ago and transferred to a secret base of the National Guard.

Vice President Mike Pompeo and his family are under tight security.

The execution order of the Chinese Communist Party ambassador was issued by President Trump.

CCP
Birth: October 1, 1949
Death: Ja

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
29 January, 04:09
In response Linda Barrier to his Publication
Link please

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 January, 04:33
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
telegram

29 January, 11:21
probably disinfo then, without any links to actual source.

Certainly not a Q post

29 January, 11:34
You never know and do you really think it would be in the news. I wil listen to alternative networks over the weekend. There was a show I watched that spoke about this just yesterday that someone had posted on this platform. Can't remmeber who posted or what the man's name is. I just remember he had quite the hardwawre under his desk in a previous video.

30 January, 12:03
I know this wouldn't be in the news.
...some youtuber said it...That doesn't mean it's fact though...

...always best to back up posts with verification and research, or at least links/sauce and let people discern for themselves.

True, right now, everything posted is under discernment, whether a video or an article........just the way it is!
09:11 AM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Linda_Barrier21 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Linda Barrier, click on at the bottom under it