Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
A volume issue aside, and I hope the volume isn't really an issue but I finally got the remix hammered out as best as it's going to get. I actually have this sort of echoing back and forth effect in the beginning which is what I was aiming for and that worked, and well the remix worked as can be expected. So the ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT project is finally finished. Granted the audio was more difficult as I had already had the frames done from before. There are however going to be a few new scenes added. It's about 3 of them.

The song I remixed is from the remix that I already made. This thing is layered! And I mean LAYERED. There are at least 6 different layers over the remix to begin with. At different volumes in the beginning and the end. And of course little extra mixings to extend the already extended. Just to fit all deleted scenes.

Here are the 3 images of the 3 extra scenes and those figures are also in the end credits.
12:42 AM - Nov 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Nackendara in this post can reply
Chill Bite @Chillbite
18 November, 07:25
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Congratulations on finishing such a glorious and exceptional project!! Beautifully wonderful scenes!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396