Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 07:35
When ppl realize the lies that they have been raised up on this in Religion, in Nana's opinion, will be the most difficult pill to swallow even way worse than what has happened to the children.

We will need to keep out heads and distinguish between "Religion" and "Spirituality".

For Nana it was not as hard cause I have talked directly to God my whole life & not depended so much on the Bible.

This will be very hard for a lot of ppl. Nana's advice is to hold on tight to your inner connection to God & what falls away wont hurt so much.
@doqholliday @vincentkennedy @jfkjrfan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Reichel @paulareichel
I grew up in a catholic society, you get baptized in the church a few months after you born, you do the communion, then confirmation, a so on...My mom decided that me and my sisters and brother only take the baptism, and when we grew up we decided for our self....I decided not to go to church. God Its everywhere, but there. And when I feel down I sing...and God its in my voice.
08:24 AM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by paulareichel in this post can reply
Patriot Sands @Xviiwwg1wga_
30 January, 08:36
In response Paula Reichel to her Publication
Jesus didn't spread the love of God in buildings he did it out in the world that was created. God can not be found in man made structures but will always be found in our natural surroundings. You just need to open yourself up to feel the warmth and love that has been bestowed upon us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 08:31
In response Paula Reichel to her Publication
Nana has never thought anyone had to go to church to be with God. Going forward, Nana thinks we will have to find the balance between being a sovereign individual connected directly with God/Source/Creator which ever name you chose with the collective concsiousness that works to cohabitate without diminishing our individuality or destroying each other or the planet.