Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 07:35
When ppl realize the lies that they have been raised up on this in Religion, in Nana's opinion, will be the most difficult pill to swallow even way worse than what has happened to the children.

We will need to keep out heads and distinguish between "Religion" and "Spirituality".

For Nana it was not as hard cause I have talked directly to God my whole life & not depended so much on the Bible.

This will be very hard for a lot of ppl. Nana's advice is to hold on tight to your inner connection to God & what falls away wont hurt so much.
@doqholliday @vincentkennedy @jfkjrfan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
30 January, 08:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Organized religion was never my bag.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Don Asberry @Sting_61
Nor mine as well. Once I started digging, I would start questioning the preachers. If they could name one Church that Christ gave a sermon? Do you believe in reincarnation? Creator/God is with you always, talk to him like a friend. Follow your heart, for his light will shine from you to others. Faith my friend
08:14 AM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sting_61 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Don Asberry, click on at the bottom under it