TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
01 November, 09:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
15 November, 07:52
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
The plan allowed for them to go after the children with mask and jab mandates. This is unconscionable to conscious people. I knew of No One that had covid. I know of so many injured and dead from the jabs. Trump takes credit for operation warp speed. My sister in-law had to have her apendix removed, my mom got a severe case of shingles that almost blinded her and now has tremors, another friend had a still birth, another a stroke, another a dead teen boy. All healthy people and all happened right after the jab. They trusted Trump.

From what I am reading across various social media platforms is why many are no longer trusting. How can a plan designed to save the children be causing them to be traumatized, injured and killed. It's a lot to ask of people to trust a plan that is itself directly causing still births, teen heart attacks, convulsions, strokes and more. I beleive in God through Christ, seek and support truth , the Constitutional Republic, and respect for all life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Joey DarktoLight, click on at the bottom under it