Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
19 November, 12:37
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
We have to eliminate the old corrupt systems and rebuild from the ground up!! Thank you for having the courage to step out and step up!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
carol munoz @bornfree2
14 November, 06:45
God sent. We need more of them. Please!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J J Larr @3JJL
14 November, 04:14
πŸ™πŸ» I agree with all the other comments.
May God bless Dr. Mary Talley Bowen and all of her unvaxxed patients. i pray that other doctors will follow her by helping the unvaxxed. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘©πŸΌβ€βš•οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 November, 12:28
May God bless her and all of her patients. I pray that other trustworthy doctors follow her lead.

Leen Zap @Leenzap
14 November, 11:51
May God bless her always!