Mike Anon @Mike314
The guy pretending to be Joe Biden has handed his fake "mandate" off to OSHA, because he knows he's NOT the president, and even if he was, he does NOT have the authority to force ANYBODY to have a medical procedure.

SOOOO tell OSHA that you want to see the Manufacturer Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for the covid-19 "vaccine."

They have to provide the ingredients by law, and they can't, because they don't have them.

This is REQUIRED by OSHA before they "mandate" anything.

They are breaking the law if they don't give it to you.
07:22 PM - Nov 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
12 November, 06:46
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
You need to check the New James Bond movie❗️🧐 What a coincidence, on what’s going on with the poison Jabs. In the movie someone design a Bio Weapon that targets peoples/Humanity’s DNA, Crazy huh ❗️😏I DON’T THINK SO ❗️🤔😏🤨.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
11 November, 11:52
Absolutely correct, Sir. In fact, it should have been part of "emergency" protocol contract with a government or public agency to procure and advance a experimental drug on its citizenry, that the MSDS be provided and to include the ingredients.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
11 November, 10:17
25 years I worked under OSHA with their big eye on me
and my team--force them to play by their laws

Not Important @Notimportant
11 November, 07:32
This is great...however, my doctor gave my mom an ingredient list with a whole safety packet for Moderna (lies I'm sure) & health city officials are promoting the cdc safe ingredient list...

None of this should be happening & it's getting tiresome...

Mike Anon @Mike314
11 November, 07:39

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
That is NOT the actual ingredient list.

You're being LIED to.

Here are the INGREDIENTS:

https://www.shiftfrequency...

Mike Anon @Mike314
11 November, 08:17

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
"Safety packet"???

Why are there "post-vaccination waiting areas" where the death shots are being given???

Ask your mom's doctor that one.

AAAANDDD...who ARE these people giving the shots???

Are they trained at giving jabs???

Seriously???

How could ANYONE walk into a WALMART, of all places, and trust the person sticking them???

Craziness.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
11 November, 07:31
The truth is right in front of them...demons would rather lie....

Truth exposes ALL of them...

the cards are falling...