Only people mentioned by Storm1721 in this post can reply
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
12 February, 01:28
In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication
Yeah, I lost everyone with telling them dead people were alive. It's not worth losing your family. There is no reason to tell them that. We can't even prove it. They will just think anything you say is the opposite. Just be careful what you say. Only tell them what you can prove.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tim Qsentme @TGAwakeningQ
03 February, 12:07
i am the top producer at my company and i was pulled into my ceos office the other day and they had an intervention. he told me he wants me to come back. he wants me to have the passion i had before. that im not myself.

it took everything i had to not say... but now i am.. instead i shut my mouth and went back to this pointless job.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
03 February, 11:59
SK, you have me rolling on the floor. ThanQ... This is a keeper!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
01 February, 12:59
Yup that's me 😊 had to remind myself today that I am not alone on this journey out the otherside of the matrix! Sending a shout out & a big vitual hug to all of you going through this too🙏

Charissma _15 @Riley
31 January, 12:57

Caroline Q. Clementine @c_q_clementine1
30 January, 10:44
And I'm scared as hell...
Wee Hawwww !!!
not really...lol

curious george @caroljansen
30 January, 12:56
My husband is worried about me - says I spend all my time reading, listening and posting stuff that on one else is sharing. Hopes I'm not getting sucked into weird shit that isn't true. Last night I almost told him "I" should be the one worried about him and everyone else who still belives much of what the msm has been spoon-feeding us for decades.

Stacey Rico @DtrofaKing
30 January, 12:02
this describes my life for the past 5 months! i have been a nurse for 23 years and cant even do it anymore. my immediate family understands but my extended friends and family think ive lost it. i cant continue to go along with the lies!

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
30 January, 11:20
This describes me too, I still have my corporate career job 25 years at same company. Meaningless now that I am red pilled, they are very liberal and shoving it in everyones face. I need a paycheck, but I LOATHE my job and am embarrassed to work for a brand like that. I want a job that excites me and I can do some actual good. Then again, until there is justice and the sheep are forced to face what is going on, I will continue to be an angry Patriot.

SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
30 January, 11:17
Yes, I was just thinking about this the other day.

Steven Pasquale @steve1187
30 January, 10:35
Thats me everyone thinks im nuts

American Girl @Americangirl
30 January, 07:38
This is EXACTLY me...Glad I'm not the only one.😎

Godly Man @WWCUE
30 January, 07:05
🖐️

Kpetty Photo @Kpettyphoto
30 January, 06:46
YES! this is me. oh my gosh this is so very much me.

Iris Beautiful @Irisbeautifulserenity
30 January, 05:11
spot On!!! 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸