Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
10 November, 11:03
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
So here we go!! Garland will now sick FBI on us for our vax info.
I share real live stories of people who have died from it. I contacted family members after funeral a week later to find out if vaxed. Most of them I already knew because they bragged and asked me to get it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
10 November, 08:50
So, he is describing himself, and those that follow him.

Saying the injection is 88% effective, when it is only 13% effective

Saying the injected cannot get covid - when they do

Saying the injected are not carriers - when they are

Saying hospitals are full of uninjected - when they are packed with the injected

Saying Invemectin and Quinine are not effective against covid - when they are

Telling people to stay out of the sun - when the suns ultraviolet kills the virus

Telling people to inject their children - when children are not susceptible to corona

Telling us masks will prevent contagion - when they do not

Telling us to stay 6ft - not 5' 11"- apart prevents contaigon

Tellling us sitting in a restaurant is ok, but walking through a restaurant requires a mask

Telling us our kids sitting down in school must remain masked

Telling us WE must be injected - while those who are our SERVANTS remain uninjected.

And the zombie sheep have already forgotte

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
10 November, 09:38
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
LMAO...

It's all so simple, really.

We just say NO!

Elena Iove @Camberu71
10 November, 06:53
YOU ARE THE CRIMINALS, YOU INJECT PEOPLE WITH POISON AND PEOPLE ARE DYING, GET INJURED IN THE HUNDRED OF THOUSANDS, MAYBE MILLIONS...