Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
DJT put out a statement calling Mitch McConnell an "old crow".
I searched old crow and look what I found...not that it has anything to do with MM, but WTH is this?
Go to link and look around...can someone explain this to me?

The Association of Old Crows (AOC) is an organization for individuals who have common interests in Electronic Warfare (EW), Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations (EMSO), Cyber Electromagnetic Activities (CEMA), Information Operations (IO), and other information related capabilities. The Association of Old Crows provides a means of connecting members and organizations nationally and internationally across government, defense, industry, and academia to promote the exchange of ideas and information, and provides a platform to recognize advances and contributions in these fields.

https://www.crows.org/page...
10:39 PM - Nov 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Julie Coulson @Julieonthefarm
10 November, 12:25
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Old crow is another term for moaning old hag(woman) in UK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
10 November, 11:51
I thought of Old Crow whiskey, cuz Mitch is a big drinker I guess 🤣🤣🤣

And there WAS that time that Trump called Stormy Daniels "Horse Face" in reference to her being on drugs.

But, yes, good find.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
10 November, 12:00
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I wondered that about the whiskey, too

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
10 November, 11:25
Nice find!!
Ttheir acronym is AOC...................

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
10 November, 12:04
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
yes thats very interdasting also

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
10 November, 09:18
way to go digital soldier!

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
10 November, 08:43
Brilliant dig, Patriot. Brilliant.
[[Trump knows. He always know. And he is always telling us.]]

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
10 November, 08:16
fascinating - everything he says has purpose and a meaning - good find

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
10 November, 03:34
Very interesting. Trump puts out so much info. people think he is childish when he talks. He is giving clues for people to pick up. Great work!

Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
10 November, 01:11
You might be onto something!! Thanks for the share

Neanderthal S27 @s27
09 November, 11:55

Yester Vue @realyestervue
09 November, 11:45
5 min in and appears to be dig-worthy...all three topics mentioned...