Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Msterri ... @Msterri
09 November, 10:25
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
More about the double, who was ordered in March earlier this year for a print ad. Could be a double or could really be him at the Getty wedding. His face was covered with a mask at the wedding ceremony. https://clarion.causeactio...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Kelly @DianeCva
09 November, 10:48
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
I have to say that for a girl who has enough $$$ to buy half of the world, why did she choose a headpiece that looked as if at the last minute she used pieces of. toilet paper to embellish her veil?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
09 November, 10:54
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
Her dress looks like someone glued these👇 on her dress. js😉

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
09 November, 10:13
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
09 November, 10:13
I SWEAR ,I NEW IT THAT THEY WHERE GONNA BRING OUT THE DOUBLES,SENCE HE WAS MISSING 4 2 LONG, NEXT IT WILL B CURCLE BACKIE SAKIE HE/SHE
FOOLED US DOME OLD BUBILESSS THUMPERERS LOLZ!. KNOW WE R STARTING 2 LEARN THERE PLAYBOOK!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
09 November, 10:07
with the fake VP

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
09 November, 10:03
Backstage! I used to pay for a subscription to that for years as an actor, which is why I KNOW the doubles are out there. Sat behind Julia Roberts' double on a film shoot - looked exactly like her without the excess facial hair. Yes, when the real Roberts sat down, in the light at a certain angle, that was the only difference.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
09 November, 10:03
WHERES WALDO

Neanderthal S27 @s27
09 November, 09:14