Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 November, 12:34
I warned you about masks on Twitter.

I warned that if you didn’t stand up to them back then your life would get much shittier in the future.

Some brushed it off and complied with their employers.

Now it’s apparent that some are STILL battling their inner demons because they can’t fathom leaving their job. So they’re literally toeing the line of the ultimate form of stupidity.

You coward ass individuals need to man your shit together and step up. Be a man. Trust God. Stop listening to everyone else.

Now is not the time to retreat and cave to the darkness.

God will reward those that honor truth and righteousness. Man the F up!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
🙏 God will Reward Those that Honor Truth and Righteousness Seventeen Times🌟
07:26 AM - Nov 09, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NicQVeritasVincit in this post can reply
Just Diana @Diana19
09 November, 11:30
In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication
Is there grades of nuts? How much crazier can one theorist be when friends and family already think you're nuts. Besides, "cast your bread upon the water, for you will find it after many days. Give a portion to seven, or even to eight, for you know not what disaster may happen on earth. If the clouds are full of rain, they empty themselves on the earth, and if a tree falls to the south or to the north, in the place where the tree falls, there it will lie." So scriptures do allow for us to real eyez that whatever you do shall come back to you. And I also believe that if done properly with pure intent, it all shall come back to you and the measure overflowing. "For if you give, you will get! Your gift will return to you in full and overflowing measure, pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, and running over. Whatever measure you use to give—large or small—will be used to measure what is given back to you.". So it is not being of proud nature to expect His promises to be.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
09 November, 08:11
In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication
I don't think that is the way God rewards people, and certainly don't think we can say how many times God will reward a person. 17 is great number, let's don't over do it. People will think your nuts.