Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
08 November, 11:08
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
08 November, 10:07
Yes, he did!!🤩😎😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
08 November, 03:26
my hearing must ve bad does he say “i taught the swamp”?

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
08 November, 03:24
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
I think this is an older clip when he was still POTUS.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
08 November, 02:05
There are still many swamp creatures in my town!

Praying that this scripture comes to fruition soon.

“But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭21:8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Julie Casey @Trump2023
08 November, 01:33
“ I CAUGHT THEM ALL “
President Donald J. Trump
Not A Few, Not Just Some, Everyone .
Now we watch the movie play out as every Treasonous Pedophile Traitor rots in Gitmo.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 November, 01:09
All means all!
Nana prays for it to be public soon before some loose their cool and we are faced with a never ending civil war.

80+% are we there yet Juan O Savin?
smiles

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
08 November, 01:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Who is Nana? Curious.

Douglas Maclean @Forgotten_One
08 November, 12:46
2 year Delta

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
08 November, 12:14
Who is that unhealthy (overweight) actor???

Or, which Trump is speaking???

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
08 November, 12:07
This was today?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 November, 01:05
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
No was while back hun

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
08 November, 12:05

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
08 November, 12:00

Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 November, 12:09
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
Praise God we have been blessed with those souls who are dedicated to creating and carrying out this complex Plan to save the world. I have no place to complain about the speed at which is is unfolding. I am grateful that there is a Plan and that it designed to expose the corruption/evil and to bring those responsible to justice. Praying day and night for its success. God Speed Patriots everywhere.

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
08 November, 01:18
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
We will do what we all do the best: Shine Our Light

#wwg1wga #weareone