Only people mentioned by @Willow_Patriot in this post can reply

my allegiance is to the people for which we stand one world undivided with liberty and justice for all t.me/s/reluctantprophet

In response Willow Patriot to his Publication

pretty satanic overalll scenario considering kylies blood bath shoot. im thinking power void from dead cabal making rising stars come up to rule. as crazy as THAT sounds they are that stupid. if you can ritual sacrifice a ton of lives you can summon stronger demons.

bien sur πŸ™„un test …putain

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeFlynn

Nana will be your 18
There is also a shot of the stage showing that it is an inverted cross entering a creepy portal tunnel.
Ritual killings!

Maybe an interaction of the vax and recreational drugs? I don't believe the jabbed by some crazy with a needle at the concert line. Someone jabbed then refilled? or was carrying a whole load of full needles? rubbish. I see they are now saying a cop was jabbed too but was saved with an adrenalin jab .... how convenient ... just to keep the story up I suppose!

lot of peeps take drugs at raves or concerts......lot of drugs have fentanyl in them that arent supposed to.......its not uncommon to OD at the same place if u get drugs from same place.......5g killed 12 out of 50k vaxxed peeps packed like sardines? really?

https://youtu.be/9moCqVAF2ak βœ¨πŸ’™πŸŒˆ

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Very good Point...Maybe some bad drugs...maybe both...who does know πŸ€”

(1) Show this thread

🎈 665! #FiteBack #JuggaloGang JeKeL BRoS. 55 #Cult45 #NCSWIC #MAGAA 🐸 -DonaldJTrump.com/DESK - FrankSpeech.com fix2020first.com

AN A ATTENDEE AT THE SHOW...

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdYtUET8/

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

if it was a 5G test, it was probably set on edge of the red zone band of frequency design to kill?

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, immune to herd stupidity.

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

... or mind control. Anti-depressants can lead to "irascible" behavior way out of context of the individual's normal response range. It's like these people were blindly rushing just for the sake of rushing. Unthinking. Unhearing. Unfeeling.

(1) Show this thread

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

remember dates are important to them
numbers are important to them.
ages of the victims are important to them
and locations of EVENTS ..this all matters..

A ley line is an unseen conduit of spiritual energy that runs through the earth they tend to intersect in a grid like pattern. The earth energy grid is an ancient matrix of lines of subtle forces that form a pattern around the globe.

πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»πŸ”»
https://sentarmeenunanube.blogspot.com/2019/05/map-of-ley-lines-in-texas.html?fbclid=IwAR3XobZW8Hk1zpxpuS4PkSa5viV3xIMjgvDU0TQeUowT6CSytmR6hovGeMI

πŸ’₯ 2 pictures are included

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Need to figure out what defines what frequency between people.
Crystals is my guess.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

Frequency.

(1) Show this thread

Independent minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Q, WWG1WGA, 45, MAGA,KAG.

5G HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. THEY WERE TRYING TO FIND A WAY OUT. ONLY ONE WAY IN AND ONE WAY OUT.

In response Chuck Davis to his Publication

or it did. πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

Independent minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Q, WWG1WGA, 45, MAGA,KAG.

5G HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. THEY WERE TRYING TO FIND A WAY OUT. ONLY ONE WAY IN AND ONE WAY OUT.

@dogholliday Here's another interdasting something...could be related, but highly suspish...musical group, UB40, founding member...Terence Wilson...has been confirmed to have died from a "short illness." What makes this tidbit so interdasting is the fact that his stage name was ASTRO!!!πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

In response Mathy Granna to her Publication

I believe he was 54

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Mathy Granna to her Publication

i thought the same thing

(2) Show this thread

I am my word! Truthful, Big hearted, and full of unconditional LOVE! WOOHOO Thank you GOD!

Choices Consequences
These people were not held at gun point to attend.
People should try using a little common sense. OO I forgot common sense was stolen by forced public education and college.
I feel for the parents now forced to speak with funeral director.
Not fun been there.
I suggest the cheapest way for disposing body.
We need to stop making death a profit. Meat suit is dropped, Energy has moved on possibly
Smiling to be out of this Draco hell
Im not heartless I have a big heart
I am being real.
Being Real can be painful, death is the final leg to our life's experiences.
Hope we are right with God with this happens!
I would have paid all that I had to bring my son back.
Experiences along our journey.
Beaming love, peace and healing energy to all suffering with their loss.

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

Nothing to do with 5G.

Just people who are happy to cheat and break their way into the VIP section. They don't care about rules, ethics, property, stealing, honesty. And their selfishness resulted in deaths.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’šSHINE YOUR LIGHTπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’šLOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGSπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’šA New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

So all that caused cardiac arrest?? πŸ€”

They must have been really excited...

(1) Show this thread

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

πŸ‘€πŸ€”

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

You can just feel that this is way more sinister than they are letting on....... I agree, looks like a test run to see what will happen....

I hears they were given drugs 2! One cop got shot in the neck and they had to give him narco to save him! So I think they were sacrificed,hmmmm!

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ–€

In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication

I read somewhere that people were injected with stuff too which might have caused the cardiac issues. I dont think its 5G. At least Im hoping its not. I thot Cofevfe fixed that? And yeah, kids are young and dumb and I can see them totally rushing a stage.

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

That was my first thought - 5G

"In order to form a more perfect union....." you just gotta start all over from the ground up.

Welllllll.....................sometimes you may not get what you want, but you get what you need. Nothing like reality to wake a person up. The clue should have been the entrance. That would have been enough to scare the bajeebeez out of me. That combined with the jab was the perfect storm.

Fuckery Wrecker . Navy Dad x2 . #FamilyIsEverything WWG1WGA