Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Justa Thought @JustaThought
30 January, 08:39
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
save your ass(ets) !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Foley @angelnflite
30 January, 05:37
I have found out enough.....wish I could afford to buy gold, since I can't I AM BUYING SILVER!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hunny McCann @HunMcCann
30 January, 06:53
Gold standard , precious metals over Monolopy Money anyday of the week

Kay Julien @OneLove
30 January, 06:43
i am safe
can`t loose what i don`t have
(little joke)

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
30 January, 02:35
Awesome phone number as well!!! ha

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
30 January, 02:14
Like your posts But this is clearly William Devane advertising/endorsing Roslandcapital.

✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ @Westsider
30 January, 01:20
We are all safer with our ships patrolling the Sea ....

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
30 January, 02:04
I've always been a fan of William Devane. I'm trying to convince my husband to buy gold & silver but it's like pulling teeth. we lost $5k of our 401 since yesterday. i told him early in the week to pull out of the market but of course our broker is against it. maybe if we lose more he'll listen to me.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
30 January, 02:06
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
wow. don't know how that photo got attached to my comment!! but that is Avril - weatherman ties.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
30 January, 02:49
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
Good luck with that. In the same boat. May be time to make an investment in one's own sound judgement.