Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
There wee 8 stockings hung in the Chicago Trump Tower elevator. Eight is less than 10. Still missing two initials.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
10:41 AM - Nov 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
07 November, 10:34
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
@cowboyw2b the first stocking is a “S” and last stocking is a “k”. I remember someone called up at Trump Tower that year and asked the front desk what were on those 2 stockings. 🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
07 November, 10:08
I remember this! It was so much fun to decode. There are so many comms in this video. I wish I could find all the decodes anons did from this one but most of the early accts were deleted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki Null @SFlaPatriot
07 November, 10:31

Vicki Null @SFlaPatriot
07 November, 10:21

Vicki Null @SFlaPatriot
07 November, 10:14
I agree R(ogers) and I would add F(Lynn) These two are also very tight.

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
06 November, 11:06
S = Scavino

T = Trump

Q = JFK Jr.

Not sure of the other ones.

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

reaper myer @reapermyer
06 November, 08:57
idk im lost

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Jon Neville @jonnevi
06 November, 08:53
there needs to be a J?

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
06 November, 07:25
how many hands minutes were red before 10 on the Mickey mouse clock?

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
07 November, 12:11
In response R04ch C1i9 to his Publication

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
06 November, 02:16
Duram.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
06 November, 01:37
D FOR DONALD J TRUMP R FOR ROGERS JUST MY GUESS

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
06 November, 01:46
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
“What are the odds of a 'Q' stocking next to a 'T' stocking?”

Guardian Patriot @PatriotGuardian
06 November, 10:50
R has to be one for Adm. Roberts. he wouldve had to been retired . He is a computer genius, he had to be in this. He told T he was being spied on.

connie wright @cowri
06 November, 11:00
In response Guardian Patriot to his Publication
Maybe Dunford...I think he was one of 'them' that ask PDJT to run for office..

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
06 November, 03:03
In response Guardian Patriot to his Publication
Ad. Rogers