Only people mentioned by AnthonyMichau18 in this post can reply
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
06 November, 12:01
In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication
The good news and the truth is there are cures that they have hidden from us. Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, Budesonide, the IV antibodies. Maybe you won't have any symptoms, could be false positive. Working in a nursing home their were hundreds of patients and staff who were positive and asymptomatic. (PCR tests false positives) When I had "covid" my symptoms were similar to a sinus infection only requiring Tylenol Hope you feel better quickly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
06 November, 12:01
In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication
The good news and the truth is there are cures that they have hidden from us. Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine, Budesonide, the IV antibodies. Maybe you won't have any symptoms, could be false positive. Working in a nursing home their were hundreds of patients and staff who were positive and asymptomatic. (PCR tests false positives) When I had "covid" my symptoms were similar to a sinus infection only requiring Tylenol Hope you feel better quickly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396