r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴Before you take the protease inhibitor covid pill, consider this: protease inhibitors are commonly used to treat HIV/AIDS, and have horrible side effects.

This story of Fauci funding the torture and murder of dogs completely pales in comparison to what he did to orphaned children during the AIDS epidemic.

https://www.altheal.org/to...
06:50 PM - Nov 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
05 November, 07:06
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Does anyome know anything about the news article this morning on the conservative beaver site that the Pfizer CEO was arrestef for fraud ??? Snopes immediately calling it fake . Many twitter anins reportimg it om posts . anyone know if this is legit ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
05 November, 07:16
In response Diane Bachman to her Publication
Honestly I do not believe what is posted on that particular site. In my early rookie research days I quoted them as a source and the "information" was then never proven by any other source. The rule for research it to authenticate and verify with other sources to confirm information. Unfortunately the news this site posts is "exclusive".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
05 November, 06:53
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Fauci knows he is done but does not have the courage to come clean and get some ultra level points? Weak shallow soul all the way to the fires?