Doq Holliday @doqholliday
If you’re a parent and you’re eagerly awaiting to have some stranger inject your child with an unknown substance from China — WO UNTO YOU you sick fuck!

What is wrong with you?

I hope you don’t have to feel the angry wrath of God but if it comes to that, so be it.

You are about to offend “His Little Ones”... even if you are only just contemplating it, is there truly a difference?

WO UNTO YOU!

Find God!
12:06 AM - Nov 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
13 November, 05:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
06 November, 05:17
proteger les enfants 🙄putain

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
05 November, 08:46
My best friend just scolded me for saying her brother vaccinating his 6&7 yr old was child abuse. Are you f’n kidding me!? These people are too far gone! I am in disbelief.

memes matter @NoComment
05 November, 07:31

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
05 November, 07:15

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
05 November, 07:12
Doq, No true Parent would sentence their children to death....

*Spoken from a parent. 22yr old Daughter, 8 year old Jr.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
05 November, 10:43
How many years did these parents get flu shots?

05 November, 07:12
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Too many...

nuff said.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
05 November, 09:42
I don't know how parents can do this child abuse and sleep at night. Asking for prayers. Now that Osha is moving forward with the mandate my husband will probably get laid off because he will stand up to his company and not get the jab.

05 November, 07:13
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
God gave them over to a reprobate mind.....

Donna IndigoRed @Raven1230
05 November, 07:04
Its always been about the children...NOW WE FIGHT!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 November, 06:38
I see that you can’t sleep either Doq. I hope that people aren’t missing these night skies btw. They are more beautiful than they are explainable.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 November, 12:07
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Amazing sky last night bro

Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
05 November, 05:56
I'm on exactly the same page.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
05 November, 04:45
...pretty sure no one on heres getting the jab....

James Dean @Wait_its_time
05 November, 04:24
this is just part of the show it's not really happening

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
05 November, 02:32
Matthew chap 18 :

Christopher Easterling @BLaDeZOUT9
05 November, 01:34
Parents in Jones Town gave their children the koolaid too

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 November, 01:00
And todays lesson title is:

DONT FOOK WITH DA CUBS!

You gonna piss off Mama & I'm gonna have to take your ass DOWN!

We ARE GOING TO KEEP MAMA HAPPY!

Did you not read the part about what happens to ppl that mess with God's little children?
Really!
This is the part where you should now be afraid, very afraid!

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
05 November, 12:34
Watch this little hero! We can all learn something from Fiona.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
05 November, 12:12
💯 There with you!!!!!

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
05 November, 12:09
WOAH

Seek The Truth @WL6202
05 November, 12:07
Child abuse/manslaughter