Faith Prevails Against Darkness @BlockchainFaith
28 January, 10:58
Office of the Postmaster-General, Maritime Law & QUANTUM-GRAMMAR-MECHANICS with Sergeant Robert Horton, US Army Special Ops, & Son of the American Revolution:
https://youtu.be/ZiLaG9b8b...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
janie gee @janiemgee
29 January, 11:31
In response Faith Prevails Against Darkness to her Publication
I struggled through this. i think my brain bled just a little. Fascinating. i just cant understand all the concepts. i continue to look for explanations a little less lofty.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 January, 11:40
In response janie gee to her Publication
😆"I think my brain bled just a little." I'm with you! ...looking for explanations a little less lofty myself, but seems the subject is (purposefully so,) quite above the layman's regular scope of knowledge, sheeesh. I really thought I was somewhat intelligent prior to trying to digest this particular topic.🙇‍♀️

janie gee @janiemgee
I'm right there with you. Quantum grammar? Really? English teacher for many years, but never ran into quantum grammar.......
12:04 AM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by janiemgee in this post can reply
30 January, 12:30
In response janie gee to her Publication
😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😅
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯