CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 November, 05:39
My list of peeps that I generally like because of their truth: Mr T, Don Jr., Lin Wood, Gen Flynn, Kaley McEneney, Sidney Powell, Mel K, Charlie Ward, Nick Veniamin, Scott McKay, Gene Decode, Michael Jaco, Melissa Redpill, Juan O' Savin, and not necessarily in that order, and not necessarily that I agree with all that they say. And this is not the entire list. If you want to add to this list or debate, feel free, because there is no wrong answer. I am just thinking about the people who have really helped with their livestreams, especially in the last few years.

Example, I do not agree with Mr. T telling people to get the vax, but he is my prez!! I want him back, for sure!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
02 November, 05:55
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
People who know Trump know he is 2000% Anti-Vaccine. Why? Because he knows what they actually do. Knowledge is power... and he's been sharing that with people for a long long time. Those who know.... know that Trump never actually is talking about the mRNA when he speaks of vaccines. Knowing what Trump believes Vaccine Injections can do.... it is incredibly stupid for people to go and take the shots thinking "Trump said to take it"!!🤪🤪🤪🤪 Been trying to share this information with people so many times. People still feel POISON is "Safe" because "Trump said", lol! It is important to know one's candidate well... because if you don't then you're going to be leading yourself to a bad place. Many conservatives are no different that Liberals... and chose to leave critical thinking aside. They marched like numb little soldiers to the slaughter. Here is how Trump thinks about vaccines!! https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Experts agree: Trump wrong on vaccine-autism connection - YouTube

Medical experts have repeatedly rejected any link between the scheduled shots and higher rates of autism.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Whispers @ChrisO
Exactly! Trump is Anti-vax always has been... TRUMP WON!!
08:38 PM - Nov 02, 2021
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ChrisO in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chris Whispers, click on at the bottom under it