Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 November, 02:21
The enemy is causing confusion.

Stay close to God, and you won’t be confused.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
02 November, 02:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path. Be not wise in your own eyes, fear the Lord and turn from evil. This will bring healing to your body and refreshing to your bones. Proverbs 3:5-8

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Charissma _15 @Riley
02 November, 07:32
In response Robin Williams to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™
Jesus Calling: November 2
Grow strong in the Light of My Presence. Your weakness does not repel Me. On the contrary, it attracts My Power, which is always available to flow into a yielded heart. Do not condemn yourself for your constant need of help. Instead, come to Me with your gaping neediness; let the Light of My Love fill you.
A yielded heart does not whine or rebel when the going gets rough. It masters the courage to thank Me even during hard times. It musters the courage to thank Me even during hard times. Yielding yourself to My will is ultimately an act of trust. In quietness and trust is your strength.

Psalm 116:5-7
Ephesians 5:20
Isaiah 30:15

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
02 November, 07:21
It is not easy, but God will come thru.Give it all to Him. Ask Him to lead you to another job, even a temporary one for now. As you take a first step of faith God will lead you to another and another step. God Bless you! I will pray for you. πŸ˜‡

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
02 November, 06:37
sending this to you dear patriot
may HE bless you and guide your steps
Amen πŸ™

David Hoskins @gdhoskins
02 November, 07:51
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
What version Bible is this? I like it.

David Hoskins @gdhoskins
02 November, 07:59
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
What version Bible is this?

judi jones @justj88
02 November, 03:42
one door closes another opens .......health is everything ...to many have already made the wrong choice and will never work again ..as peter pan said if you believe you can fly you can...lv j