JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
31 October, 04:25
I love all of the Night Riders up and at it on AnonUp tonight. I see and appreciate all of you more than you know. 🇺🇸

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
You really think they are gonna pull that shit off? I don't.
03:29 AM - Nov 01, 2021
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

02 November, 06:18
One more thing, you also missed the part where I read that "John was in a boat accident where he gave his life to Jesus Christ" so that also does not fit the narrative. BOTH say the believe in Jesus Christ not that they ARE Jesus Christ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 November, 06:20
Trump also did not come "peacefully into power" those dip shits stole the election and the military, the good ones have the real time data, so what about that.

01 November, 07:56
Oooooooooooooooooooooh okay, ty for revealing that shit angle. No bs on the civil war. You best try to hoo doo someone who has not been doing this shit as long as me.

01 November, 03:36
Ty.