Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Kayleigh McEnany tweeted John 3:16.

Drop #35 includes John. 3:16 and “POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted...”

Drop #790 includes JOHN 3:16

“THE DAY OF RECKONING IS UPON US.”
03:57 PM - Jan 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
16 January, 01:54
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
790-35 => 755 => 17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Tony @PTony1776
15 January, 06:05
Anyone else think this is going down at the inauguration? He will be on AF1 well protected as he has stated he is leaving before it starts. That's when the operations will be conducted. Everyone will be there. State of emergency already declared, so he can federalize the NG. Troops in place, and everything locked in via fences. Arrests and take over on live TV? The shocking moment? It had to be this way?

Hmmmm.....just sayin.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Wenn @steph_wenn
18 January, 06:35
In response Patriot Tony to his Publication
What time does it start Wednesday?

Letras Sept @letrassept
15 January, 04:42
Thanks so much cowboy for your devotion, wisdom and enlightment... So glad I found you back!!

Bella Red @BellaRed
15 January, 04:37
So glad I found you on here since I got axed from Twat ville!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
15 January, 04:11
Thanks...
Knocked off Twit again....sigh

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
15 January, 04:10
Thanks...
Knocked off Twit again....sigh

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
15 January, 04:07
I love how you put the pieces to the puzzle (Tweets) together. Thanks!

Q35 is a message from POTUS.

God Bless my Fellow Americans.
4, 10, 20
DJT