Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
LFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M PUMMMMMPPPPPEDDDD!!!
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

We Are The News
TRUMP CONFIRMS AGAIN: Facebook Is Space Force's Now, Zuck Is In Custody

Last night, Trump unleashed another round of comms to further clarify my decode (link (https://t.me/watn17/241)) that Space Force indeed took over Facebook. The capital letters of Trump's 1st sentence = 86 = GAME OVER = FACEBOOK IS, and the remaining caps = 91 = SPACE FORCE.

By posting at 11:28pm, Trump again enables multiple comm tracks. 128 = MARK AT GITMO. 11 + 28 = 39 = M.Z. = META.

ELEVEN TWENTY EIGHT = 219 = ZUCK IS IN CUSTODY. And ELEVEN TWENTY EIGHT PM = 248 = FACEBOOK IS SPACE FORCE'S NOW.

Remember the reports of US Military at Facebook's headquarters on the day of the 'outage'? #patriotsincontrol
08:43 PM - Oct 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
31 October, 10:54
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Funny I just got zapped for 7th violation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
31 October, 10:59
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
that is "funny"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 October, 10:59
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
hmmmm....

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
31 October, 09:49
Wow + That's Awesome = = = > < >

Mike Anon @Mike314
31 October, 09:45
Nice decode, Kat.

Caps where they aren't supposed to be are definitely comms.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
31 October, 08:13
I have to agree with this. Even the news feed tab is starting to leak the truth.. Exciting times.. Window to wake up is closing. Red suppository incoming..?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 October, 09:10
Tell them to umban me then. That lizard bitch face has me on my third or fourth ban. And on another note hahahaha 😂 stupid lizard got the boot. Wonder if he will find that a pleasurable activity.

30 October, 09:10
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
31 October, 10:55
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
4 bans? ROOKIE! Just kidding. I'm on my numero 7! Not counting the time I fought back and won, although those times are long gone.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
30 October, 09:01
bbbbbbye bye Zucky Mucky.

30 October, 09:03
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
😂🤣😂🤣

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Arbia Steinour @Arbia
31 October, 10:06
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
correct. it's catturds other account.