Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
30 October, 04:40
🔥 Charlie Ward
I learned the other day
that Q goes back to the times of Jesus Christ.
There's a Gospel of Q.
Isn’t that amazing?

🕊️ Pryme Minister
He’s back to save the world.
Q is Jesus Christ.
Q IS GOD.
It’s incredible.

🔥 Charlie Ward
It’s followed all the way through.
God has used Q as protection
& for goodness.
Abraham Lincoln was a good man.
John F. Kennedy was a good man.
Donald Trump is a good man.
And they’ve all used the Q-Protection
& Philosophy
to try & protect against evil…

🇺🇸 Q The Storm Rider
Christmas Eve 1963 was the day
77 U.S. Generals came together
& The Plan was born to Save The World.
3 months later, 133 Generals became
Part of OP. FREEDOM EAGLE35.
You are a witness to a 58-year military delta
coming in hot.
+22 Nations, 1600 generals
NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
I agree with this post only to the following extent:

Bible scholars have referred to a "Manuscript Q" as being that of a larger work from which the three synoptic gospels were written. In other words, Matthew, Mark, and Luke were SYNOPSES of a larger work.

I believe Matthias wrote this manuscript. He was the one the lot fell to to replace Judas. I call Matthias the first "embedded reporter". He followed Yahshua and the disciples around and wrote down everything he saw and heard.
05:04 PM - Oct 30, 2021
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jan_Jackson in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
30 October, 05:09
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Ty for your excellent reply, Jan 🙏
Charlie's quote is not the entirety of what he said.
I had to edit given anonup's word limit.
But what you're saying makes total sense 🕊️🌹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 October, 05:36
Thank you for posting, Kat. I did some more research and learned even more.
Our letter Q the 17th letter of our alphabet, is derived from the Hebrew letter ק (quph). the 19th letter of the Hebrew aleph-bet.

Perhaps bible scholar called the Manuscript "Q" because Q stand for "quelle" - a German word meaning "source." The first printed bible, the Guttenberg bible, was a translation of the Hebrew and Greek into the German language.

Charlie Ward is right about SOME things, but he's had some really incredible guests on his show. When someone hosts someone I consider to be a whack job, that host loses credibility with me.

I believe that a lot of Anons have quite an imagination, and I don't mean that as a compliment.

I know EXACTLY what our Q was referring to when he said, "It's going to be biblical" but I'm going to go research his every drop containing the word biblical. I believe he is only reiterating his original message.

I'll be right back!

30 October, 05:55
Okay - I'm back with more information.
Here is the link that shows every Q drop that has the word "biblical" in it.
https://qanon.pub/?q=bibli...

There are two things going on here. First, is the uncovering of the EVIL SYSTEMS that have been controlling our planet - the Deep State, the Vatican, the Central Banks, the Luciferian cultists. The second is that Juan (John) believes that God will do a "Red Sea moment" for us in concert with our fighting the forces of darkness. I condense this as God fighting WITH us against the evil in this world. There will be a GOD event along with our actions.

Here is a video that some Anon posted along with Q's drop saying, "It's going to be biblical." I think this Anon hit the bull's-eye. And I do believe that Q took this line from this movie. It totally fits.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...