sercorimo ... @sercorimo
29 October, 09:11
How easy it is to falsify history by 1000 years
DCCCXC= 890
MDCCCXC= 1890

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
29 October, 09:35
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
1) Gonna set off a storm of talk hopefully, maybe all won't be mad but here goes! I read some & watched some video documentaries based on this addition of 1000 years to the calenders & why. I was pretty shocked as a former minister to learn of all this as well. The deception is so enormous you will maybe cry when you learn about these things. When Christ left, he promised to return. But more careful reading on this reveals he was talking to some about them seeing him return within their lifetimes! There's a big clue as to the actual deception & how deep this goes. He did just as he said he was going to. It also teaches us in the Bible that when he returns he will have a reign upon the earth for a thousand years of peace & prosperity. Well seems as though he did and they began a worldwide calendar counting down his thousand years of promised time here like that. We see the dates on things reflecting that. in other words, if the date was 789 it meant it was the 789th year of his reign

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
29 October, 04:43
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Mark 9: 1-9 specifically verses 1-3.
He said that some (Peter, James, and John were the "some") would see the KINGDOM OF GOD come with power. He was not speaking of his return.

Though some believe that returning to the Julian calendar is the ultimate truth of calendars, the antecedent Hebrew calendar is much more accurate. The Hebrew people kept records of each generation, e.g., how old Abraham was when Isaac was born and how old Abraham was when he died and so forth.

The genealogy of Yahshua going back to Adam is recorded in Luke 3:23-28. The genealogy of Yahshua going forward from Abraham is recorded in Matthew 1:1-17.

In the Hebrew calendar, we are in the year 5782. It starts on the 6th day of creation, when Adam and Eve were made. Though the Hebrew calendar already existed, the Roman, Julian, and Gregorian calendars were created by none other than the Romans, Julius Caesar, and Pope Gregory. That should tell you all you need to know about calendars.

I hope this hel

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
29 October, 05:43
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
That's according to religion

29 October, 07:39
It's according to the Torah and going from there. It is according to genealogical and historical records.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
29 October, 07:47
Torah is referring to the Jewish Religion.
This is not about religion

29 October, 07:56
Like it or not, the Torah is an historical document. I believe it.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
29 October, 08:12
Believe me, it's not about what I like. Please don't misinterpret. 😔 I am only pointing out that this is not about religion. It is about deceit 💔

29 October, 08:20
The truth shall be revealed in time.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
29 October, 08:21
who's

When it comes to FACTS, there is only one truth and that is what GOD knows to be true. For example, Monster A has raped, tortured and killed 8 children. Let's say we have the proof. God would know about that being true as well. What if they actually victimized a 9th child that we didn't know about - God would still know.

When it comes to OPINIONS, there can be more than one truth because it depends on who you are talking to. My daughter thinks HOT PINK is awesome and she will buy a shirt that color. I think hot pink is just too much and I would never buy a shirt that color. For my daughter, hot pink is awesome. For me, it is too much. Opinions are very different from facts.

So, in answer to your question, GOD'S truth will be revealed in time. When I speak of God, I speak of the Creator who created the heavens and the earth. If you don't believe in God, then there is nothing I can tell you that you will accept.
08:26 PM - Oct 29, 2021
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jan_Jackson in this post can reply
30 October, 02:42
I believe in God...
just not the people that think they are the authority...and pump it

They preach constantly
always looking down on you...

They think their shit don't stink
but it does...

I once had a hairy ass bitch
one that I'd never spoken to...
drop into a conversation
and started her crap with me
she started raving on about monkeys...
oh how she thought she was so smart
aye...
and thought that a random story was going to solve everything...
don't think she mentioned hot pink
though...

Anyway...
That hairy ass bitch...
after calling me a pedophile...
sounded very much like
you just did...

They always think they are the authourity
They always talk down to you
They always think they are so superior
ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO GOD...

ALWAYS...!!!

30 October, 01:00
I don't consider myself an authority but I believe God is the authority. I believe the Tanakh but I I don't believe most of what is called "the New Testament." I reject Paul's letters because they don't harmonize with Yahshua's teachings nor with the Tanakh.

Language is much like music. If you were listening to an orchestra, you would hear a variety of highs and lows, soft and loud sounds, fast and slow passages; nonetheless you would know it's the same orchestra. If suddenly you heard the sounds of musical instruments that sounded like a one-man band, you would totally notice that the one-man band did NOT jibe with the orchestra.

Christians, for the most part, didn't notice the abrupt change in flow when first reading Paul's letters. They don't even recognize the contradictions. They are listening to their pastors instead of listening to their gut and God. Yet, some would have me accept ancient texts just because they're ancient.

God, my gut, and grammar guide me.

30 October, 01:13
I'm not happy about being compared to a "hairy ass bitch" who talks down to people.

If someone asks a question, I answer it if I know.

If someone is putting forth what I know to be bullshit, and I can quickly correct it, I do; not necessarily for the benefit of the person putting forth the bullshit but for those who might be reading the bullshit.

There are some I don't even bother with because they are too fully immersed in their beliefs and nothing I say will mean anything. But it is a moral duty to correct wrongs.

I was a Christian for 25 years. I didn't like Paul from the beginning and told God so. I went along with the bullshit because, at first, I thought I had to. After so many years of being vexed, I finally just said, "That's it. No more. I'm not even going to read his shit." So much became clear once I took out the trash.

I thank God for who he is. No one compares to him. He is my Teacher because he always right.

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
29 October, 08:32
beautifully said

29 October, 08:49
In response Girl Mama to her Publication
Thank you!

30 October, 02:43
In response Girl Mama to her Publication
Are you the new boot licker...

What happened to the old ONES...