33=11+11+11 >
β˜‡πŸ”₯11:11:11 = Awakening & Transformation!!πŸ”₯β˜‡β™Ύ
πŸ•ŠπŸ™"There are no coincidences..." #TrustGodsPlanπŸ™πŸ•Š
10:19 PM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Taking_Babylon in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
30 January, 02:18
In response Spill The Wine to her Publication
All these things that are happening are going to be put into a movie for the whole world to see can't wait to watch the show completely put together

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
30 January, 02:43
In response James Dean to his Publication
Our story w/ Ltc Field McConnell is amazing! God did a beautiful thing. The story is not over...we are praying for the final outcome to manifest. Justice for a special person. More to come later. I believe the Lord wants us to start posting about it soon. Meantime, He keeps working in the numbers, signs & gematria. I never knew about all this until we were connected w/ Field in 2019. Some kind of strange gift. πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Bringer @Elric
30 January, 02:05
I don't see he barbed wire fence or the spectator stands here.

30 January, 02:37
In response Storm Bringer to his Publication
I am new to this. Can you normally see that at night. Someone said lights go off at 11:00pm Est. These pics early. Do they usually have spot lights, like appears here, or inside lights? The numbers are interesting...πŸ€”πŸ•Š

Jefferyson Watkins @Jefferyson
30 January, 02:02
mind shows they are on

Truth Seeker @Patriotmom68
29 January, 11:06
these appear to be up lights aimed at whitehouse. the lights are not on inside.

30 January, 12:09
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
I noticed that, too. Is it always like that? I just been looking at the webcam the last few nights around 3am. I made other posts about the #'s in those SS as well. I have a "decode" on the Editor's Choice cam from the other night, but have not been able to post it due to being new here. Not sure how to post a thread & keep it together. The CABAL puts their #'s in everything. God is taking them back.πŸ™πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ•Š

Patriot May @Patriot_May77
29 January, 10:36
Okay, that is just awesome; I am amazed at the anons who can do the algorhthum. Kudos

29 January, 10:57
In response Patriot May to her Publication
Thank you. You can do it too. God put the #'s there &
I interpreted. He loves us! πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ™πŸ˜ŠπŸ•Š

Second Seed @SecondSeed
29 January, 10:22
Lights go out at 11pm eastern standard time. A little early yet.

29 January, 10:28
In response Second Seed to his Publication
Oh, I did not know. Interesting time stamps...πŸ€”πŸ™πŸ•Š