Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
31 October, 06:23
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
The physicians assistant I work with said they dont have a rapid test for it. it has to be sent to a special lab. She could not answer my follow up questions of.. How are they collecting samples? and What special lab is performing this test. I have never seen someone with a lab paper proving Delta variant. Just the paper using PCR showing covid positive or negative. I did however have a patient bring in a positive pcr test from 12/2020 and antibody and T cell testing from 9/2021. He still has antibodies and T cells are normal. He is unvaccinated.. Both doctor and PA were baffled he still had immunities almost a year later… love it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Franz @afsocrob
31 October, 05:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liz McMurray @MEMH51
30 October, 07:37
My doctor says they don't test for the Delta, but "assume" if you test positive that it is the Delta because the CDC says so. Not exactly confidence building.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
31 October, 12:31
In response Liz McMurray to her Publication
They aren't even bothering to check for themselves, just following a script
Not exactly reassuring, I agree

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
30 October, 02:59
I asked the Dept of HHS this in (Galena Mo Stone County) The could not answer it. My son got a head cold and his work made him get the test then they came after the rest of the family to get tested. They called me 5 times and my husband once. I wish I would of recorded the phone calls but I did not. They told my husband he could not come home or he would be quarantined until we got out and then if he showed symptoms he would be quarantined for another 10 days. He laughed at them and red pilled them. They told him if he would get the Vax he could come home. I stated that the vax does not prevent covid. Their words were but it makes the symptoms less So I stated that people with the Vax show no symptoms and are free to pass it on to anyone and everyone they come in contact with There was no answer. The last call was from a guy I never talked to before and all he said is you can leave your house now and hung up. LMAO the girls I talked to did not want to be red pilled anymore im guessing

Kira Kju @kju17
30 October, 02:55
I don't have any doctor…

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
30 October, 05:07
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
The only doctor I have is a naturopathic doctor (who has done more for me in six months than "regular" doctors over the past 3 decades) & he feels pretty much as I do about the shots/jabs - they're no good for a body