Only people mentioned by jeterdog in this post can reply
Steve Murray @Stevie
27 October, 12:42
In response Jeter Dog to her Publication
I did read that any country who participated in the 2020 election fraud are not allowed to dock/trade with America. They would also be the countries participating in mass people trafficking and adrenochrome production. Also I think the containers are to be searched for trafficking victims and adrenochrome.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
27 October, 11:38
Planned! Im sure we will learn the reason when President Trump returns. The only man of truth that I am aware of.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P8t Riot @P8triot2
27 October, 05:02
ted nugent facecrook earlier

Yester Vue @realyestervue
27 October, 11:31
In response P8t Riot to his Publication
...anxious...

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
27 October, 11:54
In response P8t Riot to his Publication
So ted is suggesting the USA is babylon.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
27 October, 12:50
Some say it's related to the EO barring trade w/
nations that interfered in our elections...

Also heard they were covertly being searched for
human trafficking, weapons & military troops aka
invasion.

reaper myer @reapermyer
27 October, 12:52
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
they both make sense