Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
25 October, 11:53
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
my fav

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
25 October, 06:49
You just described me, every single thing. So I guess that means ascension is currently going to be fulfilled as I'm no longer part of the matrix.

Juan O'Savin said that we need to look back on Trump mentioning losing everything for a short period of time as well as being able during that time to see who his real friends and devoted family members were. The point was for us to also experience that as it would show those who we belong with. Sadly no family and no friends stand with me. I stand with the Anons and the truthseekers and of course Trump. I'm not going backwards there is so much positive that will be happening. Rachel Hamm said to let the wind come up on your back and that will be God moving you in the right direction. She said it might not happen right away but do know it is coming and to listen and follow the direction you are led.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
25 October, 07:30
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
I saw this on TG and I related fo it. I wanted to share it with other Truth seekers like yourself, that are experiencing the same things in their lives. God has given us discernment to recognize Truth and we so badly want others that we love to experience the freedom we find when the Truth sets us free. However.. many others are not ready to wake up and often spew hatred towards us. :-(

““A brother will betray his brother to death, a father will betray his own child, and children will rebel against their parents and cause them to be killed. And everyone will hate you because you are my followers. But the one who endures to the end will be saved.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭13:12-13‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
25 October, 10:33
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
It is like family are the ones that are just plain stupid . My mother- n -law said yesterday she'll be getting her booster as soon as it comes out . She looked like total shit . I said be sure to look up ingredients and have your will ready ..

Camacho MntDew @Estanislao
25 October, 06:30
remember, all I'm offering is the truth, nothing more...
and those who know cannot sleep.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
25 October, 05:33
😉👍