Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 October, 04:59
Juan o Savin is not JFK Jr and never claimed to be. He’s a Navy guy that has done a lot of work for the Kennedy Family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
24 October, 01:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Have we all had the chance to see Juan O. Savin at the Patriot Double Down? I watched the videos from yesterday Saturday 10-24-2021. Talking in private Patriot Sam asked the question why reveal now? Good question.

Who is Juan O. Savin? I have thought for the longest time he was JFK Jr. Too many coincidences. Now I do not know.

A. He is someone who knows a great deal and who is very connected who goes by the character name Juan O. Savin, who still hides his full identity.

B. He is someone well known and he is wearing a fake pillow stomach and a high quality silk mask to hide his true identity. He actually has thin legs and a high rearend. He actually seems to be in good shape. The stomach seems very fake.

C. He is JFK Jr hiding under the mask and the made up character of Juan O. Savin. JFK Jr loves to act.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 October, 01:41
In response Glyn Howard to his Publication

24 October, 01:47
Juan O. Savin Revealed part 1

https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Juan O. Savin Revealed part 2
https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

01:53 PM - Oct 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by GlynHowardFndIt2 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Glyn Howard, click on at the bottom under it