Law & Physics @physics171
Dominos being aligned.

Each department of government is doing unlawful actions.
Each corrupt corporation that is unlawful, committing crimes is another domino.

If you have insight and understanding into law and physics you do not need to be playing as much guessing games, be logical, think reasonably of sound mind.

[P], it's so massive and leading to other policy enforcing, usurpations of power and authority of the people.
07:29 PM - Oct 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
23 October, 11:21

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
There's going to be a LOT of government agencies and a LOT of corporations/companies going out of business due to their behind the doors nefarious activities. Not all is about trafficking as you have your guns, drugs, money laundering, bribery of other nations, election infiltration, bioweapon assistance, the list seems endless. The actions of a few (ex: corporation/companies) will destroy many within their ranks who might have not have known what was going on.

I got laid off from from a Big 4 accounting firm. I wondered why executives were always traveling to DAVOS. Publications have indicated they are involved with DAVOS, Klaus Schwab, New World Order agenda, United Nations and the Economic Forum. I told former colleagues you might not have a job when it all goes down. They don't believe me. If the monies are tied to the actions of the evil ones, the various companies/Government agencies have to be obliterated. Evil begets evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
24 October, 10:29
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Most of the world governments are fraudulent, all employees at minimum loose their employment, unlawful positions, people can not be paid to trespass the rights of the people.
Quantum audits???
Audit everything, for lawful compliance, it's mandatory be lawful, what ever law, rights as the law and the physics to life force has for evidence will have to reflect remedy, physical and non physical spiritual reparations.

A deep, overreaching mess, to clean things up justice must be served, the people must be shown.
"Justice is to be denied to no one"
"Equal justice under the law"
Romana Didulo on telegram, powerful enlightened telegram page.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396