shop keep @shopkeep007
So i have to say i completely love this platform. But am i the only one here that would like to see more information about hidden history, the mud floods, orphan trains of the 1800s, tartaria. How many more of you are interested in digging into this research? maybe it's just me but i feel like all of this^^^ is connected to Q and all the things we have been digging into. Do we need to to make a #. I don't know.... just thinking out loud and fishing for interest.
07:08 PM - Oct 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by shopkeep007 in this post can reply
Just Diana @Diana19
23 October, 09:49
In response shop keep to his Publication
🙂History is a good subject, but I pose a question, How can we read something written by seemingly authentic scholars and know that what we are being informed, is accurate and truth? I heard someone say, "Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see?" And always question, if ppl fear questions, they fear that truth will come to light. It's never the questions they fear, it's the enlightenment behind it.🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
shop keep @shopkeep007
23 October, 07:18
this is where my research started.

https://t.me/ewaranon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
shop keep @shopkeep007
23 October, 07:20
all of the content in the below links are all on this channel on telegram. and broke up into individual videos per part. it's a long deep dive. but im curious if others will dig into it like i did and i wonder what others thoughts are.

shop keep @shopkeep007
23 October, 07:17

shop keep @shopkeep007
23 October, 07:17