Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 January, 06:07
They are looking for the bloodline.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
American Pissed! Level 10+ I told people NOT to line up to get tested, for an illness you didn't even have!!!!! GRRRRRR
07:52 PM - Jan 29, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Christina71 in this post can reply
Gina Cox @Ginamarie
29 January, 08:11
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
The virus is a legit thing- its defintly not as scary and deadly as what propaganda would have everyone believe but it is real. I can atest to this. I had it. The smell taste thing is something i had never experienced with the flu so that was the difference- for me. you have to wonder how a manufactured virus can alter your sense of smell and taste. since they are vacinating, i have to believe there is more to it than just dna from the swab- not everyone is getting tested but they want everyone vaccinated. I wonder how the manufactured virus will impact me in the days to come.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
29 January, 08:23
In response Gina Cox to his Publication
I so understand, created to be stronger than the flu. I was annoyed at people lining up to get tested for "anything" while not sick. I know people freaked out. I'm sure "they" are looking for something very powerful. as in bloodlines. I hope you take the info. below seriously and use it. Much love, light & healing. I will follow you too. 🙏😇💪