Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Vicki Null @SFlaPatriot
23 October, 09:51
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Baldwin shot and killed Halyna Hutchins, whose husband Matthew Hutchins just happens to be an attorney for DC powerhouse law firm Latham and Watkins - a law firm that represented the Clinton campaign and the Clinton foundation in multiple litigations. Coincidence?
(Aurax)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM threethree-Z @truthseeker3
23 October, 07:06
Bragging about those expensive trips again??? LoL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
22 October, 10:50
OK, I got something to share, something I found in my research, think what you will. But, if we don't contest the #fakenews president, it becomes law so get loud~! Raw intel below this:

Jan 6th 2017 on the feast of the epiphany Anna Von Reitz restored The United States of America unincorporated

The Jan 6th event is mirror magic

An attempt to reclaim authority that he never had in the first place

Roman Civil law allows one to commit fraud unless it is called out

https://t.me/AndrewZebrunI...

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
22 October, 03:13
Saw this posted yesterday. insane!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
22 October, 03:22
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
4.15 in Bakersfield today

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
22 October, 03:09
Ok I am from the Uk. What are Arby's and what is DQ

Vicki Null @SFlaPatriot
23 October, 09:50
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
Fast food restaurants... Arby's Roast Beef and Dairy Queen

carol munoz @bornfree2
22 October, 02:58
Mine goes up 5 cents every time I top off my tank.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
22 October, 02:20
Those are good prices for my area... Wish I could see those numbers again.

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
22 October, 02:39
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
a year and a half ago i was paying $1.70 a gallon now it’s $3.16 a gallon in north Alabama.