Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
22 October, 06:20
💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
We are eternal energy beings!
ACT LIKE IT!
BE FEARLESS!
WE ARE ALL OF GOD!
AND
GOD DOES NOT MAKE MISTAKES!
11:34 AM - Oct 22, 2021
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
22 October, 05:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
We Are Eternal Energy Beings.
AMEN.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yae ebisu @yae51502951
23 October, 04:04
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 October, 05:06
WE the People have a consciousness and we need to have it connect to the source = God. This is done by everyone praying or in the same meditation ... it becomes a "collective consciousness." We are powerful individually but MUCH MORE POWERFUL UNIFIED.

We need to act together as one - stand up and NEVER BE complicit again. Help others gently understand that their power is within them.

Nana, please continue with your prayer / meditation and we should all encourage others to join in every day at 1:07 & every night at 8:09 or when ever ... 12 noon 3pm we just need to connect in meditation as ONE.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 October, 02:29
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Yes everyone needs to connect to the consciousness and realize the soul powers they need to work on coming into and yes we are way more powerful together.
That is why we do the same manifestation every night.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
23 October, 02:31
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Praying without ceasing! 🙏🙏🙏

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
22 October, 04:56
i swear the fun never stops

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
22 October, 04:55
do you know how hard it is keeping those three in line 😂

23 October, 02:32
In response OG_ Khan to his Publication
No but I know I have been a tired ass Nana for a couple years as I am certain that I work much harder at night in other timelines than I ever did selling Real Estate during the day, and this meditation and remote viewing some says wears this old woman out.

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
22 October, 04:52
if only there were someone to whipe these insubbordinates into shape

23 October, 02:30
In response OG_ Khan to his Publication
😘😇🙏💜 you so funny

Julie Casey @Trump2023
22 October, 04:29
♥️🌹♥️ ! xo

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
22 October, 03:26
That's cool

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts