cleared out.
Washington DC has been cleared and
getting exposed……
06:50 AM - Oct 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
22 October, 08:05
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I really hope all is exposed regarding the CC. So many people brainwashed for so long. The mass amount of people will feel so lost. I am so sad about this. When I finally pulled back the curtain i was so angry at CC not at God. I know many will go through this but hopefully will see who God really is. I know in the Bible it says where will they turn? That is why God has prepared us for a time such as this. I don’t have all the answers for sure but I am willing to learn. I am so disenchanted with organized religion. It has kept us from who our Father really is. Thou shalt not use the Lords name in vain. #3 is a biggie that is why God put it in the top 3. The demons have twisted God’s words and ways and I am sure for misleading the flock my God and father is not very happy about this. VENGEANCE IS THE LORD’S!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
22 October, 08:37
In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication
This goes back to Genesis ie creation. God created everything and put man to rule over it. God placed a command over the man/woman. Do not do this one thing. Why did he do this? Why did God give them one command? It was an issue of authority ie submission. Satan understood this. He understood that if he could get the man/woman to violate the command of God.. the authority given to them over creation... would be handed over to him. When Eve/Adam willfully disobeyed God they took their authority and handed it over to Satan. This is why Satan when tempting the Lord Jesus said... if you worship me I will give you the kingdoms of the world. Satan has authority over creation as it was handed over to him in the garden. This is why 2 Corin 4:4 calls Satan the "god" of this world. Ephes 2:2 he is the prince of the power of the air. Satan has temporary control over the world the world system. How do we break free from His control? Matt 28:4 by believing in the one who has authority over Satan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
22 October, 08:05
I really hope all is exposed regarding the CC. So many people brainwashed for so long. The mass amount of people will feel so lost. I am so sad about this. When I finally pulled back the curtain i was so angry at CC not at God. I know many will go through this but hopefully will see who God really is. I know in the Bible it says where will they turn? That is why God has prepared us for a time such as this. I don’t have all the answers for sure but I am willing to learn. I am so disenchanted with organized religion. It has kept us from who our Father really is. Thou shalt not use the Lords name in vain. #3 is a biggie that is why God put it in the top 3. The demons have twisted God’s words and ways and I am sure for misleading the flock my God and father is not very happy about this. VENGEANCE IS THE LORD’S!

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
22 October, 07:52
DC is corrupt and out of order.
We are told that C comes before D,
its time to reverse curse and yes keep the us army
in that strip of land until the swamp is fullly drained
and every old guard is retired (pelosi)
or destroyed(LIZard CHINAney)

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
22 October, 07:22
You sir are keeping us in the know sane! Gods blessings....sir.

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
22 October, 07:47
In response Mark Estes to his Publication
Your very welcome. God Bless you and yours.