AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
22 October, 06:02
DR.PHIL IS A PEDOPHILE

https://www.cinemablend.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Nickie) can see their posts

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
22 October, 09:38
In response Nickie Courtney to his Publication
We Should Have Known When Oprah Had Something To Do With Him! I Reached Out To Their Show When My Son Was 16 And Received Multiple Mental Diagnosis, They Called and Said They Would Like To Do A Show About Him, However, My Son Would Have To Say He Didn’t Want Help And Me Say What A Problem He Is. I Told Them Kiss My Ass. We Were Asking For Help, To Deal With The Diagnosis, And 7 Different Meds They Put Him On! It Was All For Ratings Not To Help People! God Helped Us Through, My Son Takes 1 Med And Is Now 30 And Doing Amazing! Take Him Down!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Nickie) can see their posts

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
22 October, 12:43
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Good point on Oprah and associates! Man, we have to use such discernment. Had me fooled until recently. Been a few questionable moments. Glad you son is doing well!!